A fusion of science fiction and science fact is realized in PoPnology
An exhibition that celebrates and explores the greatest works of innovation and imagination in history. POPnology, an unrivaled exploration of popular culture’s ever-changing impact on technology, is now touring science centers, museums, and fairs across the globe.
The greatest, most innovative breakthroughs often have surprising beginnings. POPnology makes these connections fun, informative, and rewarding.
Guests will discover four featured areas exploring the science and technology in our everyday lives, where we’ve been, and where we’re going:
How We Play, How We Connect, How We Move, and How We Live & Work
POPnology will take curious guests on an immersive experience unlike any other; the exhibition’s interactive elements engage guests on physical, mental, and emotional levels. Guests will experience a virtual world with the Oculus Rift™ and have a chance to interact with robots!
• Oculus Rift™ virtual reality
• Live 3D printing
• Mars rover
• City of the future building area
• Virtual projection games
• Futuristic musical instrument technology
• Jet pack from Disney’s The Rocketeer
• Autopia car from Disney’s Tomorrowland
• Props from Back to the Future
• Artistic renderings from visual futurists who created the looks of Blade Runner, Star Wars, Alien, and many more
• Educator guide
• Marketing & PR kits
• Retail/merchandise program
5,000 – 8,000 square feet (500 – 800 square meters)
Shipping domestic: 5 trucks
Installation: approx. 5 working days
Deinstallation: approx. 5 working days
Organized with Stage Nine Exhibitions