EXHIBITION DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
EDG develops, designs, and manages exhibitions, experiences, special programs and related events. Our clients include leading international museums, private collections, alternative venues (e.g. City halls, train stations, shopping centers, fairs/expos) and healthcare clients who align with EDG’s mission to ignite and promote cultural and educational exchange.
The circle of distinguished clients who have collaborated with EDG on major design and development projects include: Hennepin Healthcare, Liberty Science Center, Schubert Club, Dolores Kohl Education Foundation, Civita Mostre, Palais Vivienne, Beaverbrook Art Gallery, The U.S. National Archives, Discovery, and more.
DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Project management and exhibition organization
- Feasibility studies and master planning
- Concept and content development
- Curatorial, scientific and historical research
- Market research, testing and evaluation
- Management of bidding process and contracting
- Contract coordination: license, lender, and development agreements, etc
- Design, fabrication and production management
- Financial modeling and forecasting
- Exhibition consumer marketing campaign development