If you have put time and resources into creating a spectacular event, exhibition or experience, allow us to help you present your collection, ideas and stories to an international audience, while generating revenue for your institution.
EDG’s full-time Tour Operations staff, together with our global network of first rate technicians, logistics and installation specialists, will offer you consistent and superior service. Our dedicated team will guide and support you as your project expands and becomes a global success.
We are seeking new collaborations as part of our mission to promote cultural exchange and provide education and entertainment worldwide.
Click here to be connected with a Tour Operations representative or to receive a list of our references.
Tour Operation services:
- Traveling exhibition planning and strategy
- Remediation to turn your temporary or permanent exhibition into a traveling exhibition
- Touring oversight and project management; domestic, regional or international
- Venue – Client management
- Venue – Onsite operations
- Loan coordination
- Collections care and condition reporting
- Installation/deinstallation services
- Exhibition remediation and enhancements
- Ongoing maintenance and technical support
- Domestic and international transportation
- Translation services
- Retail strategy, retail programs and retail operations
- Finance and audits Insurance