THE MAGICAL HISTORY TOUR | A BEATLES MEMORABILIA EXHIBITION
There are few musicians in recent history who have influenced pop culture and the music industry as much as The Beatles did.
This collection of Beatles artifacts, the most comprehensive collection ever displayed under one roof, takes visitors on a highly interactive journey through the history of one of the world’s most beloved musical groups, from the band’s genesis to its final days and beyond.
Popular culture has yet to experience another worldwide phenomenon on the scale of the Beatles since Beatlemania took the world by storm. The Magical History Tour: A Beatles Memorabilia Exhibition allows visitors to explore the entire Beatles story through an inspirational journey of creativity, curiosity, and love. This one-of-a-kind experience will present the most exhaustive Beatles exhibition ever assembled: an immersive and educational retrospective driven by the music and the culture that the Fab Four produced.
The Beatles and their story continue to change and inspire the world today.
The Magical History Tour fosters historical, cultural, artistic, and musical learning for all ages in both the museum and the classroom, all while maintaining a fun and engaging atmosphere.
Come along, join the international tour, and trace the steps of the lads of Liverpool from the genesis of the Beatles, to their break up and beyond.
• Hundreds of artifacts, including personal items, letters, pivotal documentation, instruments and equipment
• Four sections with immersive environments: Beginnings, Influences and Life in Liverpool; Life on the Road; Innovation in the Studio; and The Decade of the Break-up
• Rare photographs from the Beatle’s touring years including many never-before-seen by the public
• A vast collection of Beatles memorabilia
• Marketing and PR kits
• Retail/merchandise program
7,500 square feet (750 square meters)
Shipping domestic: 5 trucks
Installation: approx. 15 working days
Deinstallation: approx. 10 working days
STOPLIGHT METHOD CLASSIFICATION:
• Moderately interactive
The exhibition is made possible with the valuable
support of and collaboration with:
Peter Miniaci & Associates